Pleasuria midlife crisis.
Want to have John at your book club live or via Skype? Email the author directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pleasuria is about a man in midlife crisis. Does a midlife crisis affect men and women differently? How so?
- Pleasuria is intended to be a comedy murder mystery. What excerpts in the book made you laugh out loud?
- Did you enjoy the book? Was it a fun read? Why, or why not?
- How would you briefly describe the book to a friend? What about the book would you emphasize?
- Who was your favorite character? Why?
- What characteristics or actions of Jason Longfellow did you relate to?
- Halfway through a murder mystery, the reader often has some idea of the killer’s identity. In Pleasuria was this the case for you or were you surprised at the end?
- If you were making a movie of this book, who would you cast?
- Did the characters seem believable to you? Did they remind you of anyone?
- What, if anything, set this book apart from others you’ve read in a similar genre?
- What do you think of the book’s cover? How well does it convey what the book is about?
- If a drug such as Pleasuria was available on the market, and the developers were able to control the side effects to render them non-lethal, what would be the social implications?